THE WRAP

DON’T YA THINK
It’s ironic how the CEO of McDonald’s died from a heart attack earlier this week.

VEhicles for flight
Reports have it that students at a certain university with the letters N-Y-U have been more depressed than usual lately. Maybe all the dreary weather and lack of an actual campus are getting to the students. According to sources, the Mental Health Center at the university has been prescribing twice the amount of antidepressants than usual. Not to mention, you know, people jumping off things to their untimely deaths.

DARE YOU
In these last weeks of the semester, go out and try something new. Check out Lounge 16 on Collins on Thursday nights and relish in $3 Buds. Or check out Rock and Roll High School Sundays, also there – so late 90s, but without pep rallies and all those people you hated.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

In singles play, the Hurricanes demonstrated strength at the top with both of their ranked players – ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team opened competition Sunday at the 2018 A ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No. 24 Miami raced out to an early lead but could not finish off a weekend swee ...