THE WRAP

Jumping on the bandwagon….
Just as things seemed to be subsiding with the extreme makeover phase, Annabella Boutique and several sponsors have decided to get in on the action. Promising a “celebrity panel” (ehem, news anchors) and $30,000 in prizes, the “Total Transformation” is set to take place over 12 weeks. So far, no mention has been made about mirrors.

Belated…
Happy Belated Birthday to Times Square, the Big Apple’s beloved center turned 100 years old last week.

WTF?
After all the fines and trouble that Howard Stern has already put Clear Channel through, he was finally pink slipped on April 8. There has been no word yet if another media giant will take dirty dirty Howard in from the world of unemployment.

Double WTF?
William Hung…does that name ring a bell? Although William’s na

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...