THE WRAP

Jumping on the bandwagon….
Just as things seemed to be subsiding with the extreme makeover phase, Annabella Boutique and several sponsors have decided to get in on the action. Promising a “celebrity panel” (ehem, news anchors) and $30,000 in prizes, the “Total Transformation” is set to take place over 12 weeks. So far, no mention has been made about mirrors.

Belated…
Happy Belated Birthday to Times Square, the Big Apple’s beloved center turned 100 years old last week.

WTF?
After all the fines and trouble that Howard Stern has already put Clear Channel through, he was finally pink slipped on April 8. There has been no word yet if another media giant will take dirty dirty Howard in from the world of unemployment.

Double WTF?
William Hung…does that name ring a bell? Although William’s na

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...