THE WRAP

Jumping on the bandwagon….
Just as things seemed to be subsiding with the extreme makeover phase, Annabella Boutique and several sponsors have decided to get in on the action. Promising a “celebrity panel” (ehem, news anchors) and $30,000 in prizes, the “Total Transformation” is set to take place over 12 weeks. So far, no mention has been made about mirrors.

Belated…
Happy Belated Birthday to Times Square, the Big Apple’s beloved center turned 100 years old last week.

WTF?
After all the fines and trouble that Howard Stern has already put Clear Channel through, he was finally pink slipped on April 8. There has been no word yet if another media giant will take dirty dirty Howard in from the world of unemployment.

Double WTF?
William Hung…does that name ring a bell? Although William’s na

Part four of a five-part series on UM’s defense with the start of fall camp a month away: Cornerback ...

University of Miami head football coach Mark Richt was among the 20 coaches selected to the preseaso ...

Miami opens the Wooden Legacy against La Salle on Thanksgiving Day in Fullerton, Calif. ...