THE WRAP

For the Ladies…
Space, renowned drug laden club of downtown MIA has just announced that it’s Ladies Appreciation Month, all month. Admitted free from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. and free drinks until midnight, April is officially Space’s month to worship the women that we are.

To be kids again…
The Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards happened recently and while rumors floated around that J.Lo was to receive a heaping bucket of everyone’s favorite green slime, it was actually America’s favorite twins that got a little green. Mary Kate and Ashley Oslen got it, and they got it good.

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

The University of Miami basketball team was unable to overcome Virginia’s pack-line defense in a 59- ...

Even in signing a strong overall class, UM lost out on five defensive targets on National Signing Da ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

It was the 25th and final University of Miami Opening Day for an emotional Jim Morris but the first ...

Redshirt freshman Alicia Blagg made quite an ACC Championships debut Friday night, capturing a gold ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team will play a pair of road matches in the Southwest this wee ...

University of Miami football player Deejay Dallas is an active member in the Hurricanes' Studen ...

Canes and Orange battle in noon game on CBS. ...