FASHION JUST DON’T!

Allow us to vouch for an invention called the mirror. Ever noticed how cavemen always look like crap in those little stick drawings? That ’cause it was before the times of this innovative, vertical, reflective surface. Even settlers where kinda hard up for them; that’s why all the characters in Oregon Trail were so horribly unfashionable. And died of cholera.

Anyway – we reside in a developed country in a day and age where mirrors are readily accessible not only in households and dorms, but in bathrooms, lockerrooms, and your closest retail store. But as the photos below show, some modern Americans still go whole days without seeing their own reflection. For these unfortunate folks, we offer some tips: no polo shirts with gym shorts, micro-sized minis with stiletto heels and above all, thong straps or boxer prints peaking out. Remember: Fashion is a blur of opinions and statements; however, there are some things that just don’t fly. Lucky for you, we’re protecting your identity with a big, black circle (always slimming).

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...