FASHION JUST DON’T!

Allow us to vouch for an invention called the mirror. Ever noticed how cavemen always look like crap in those little stick drawings? That ’cause it was before the times of this innovative, vertical, reflective surface. Even settlers where kinda hard up for them; that’s why all the characters in Oregon Trail were so horribly unfashionable. And died of cholera.

Anyway – we reside in a developed country in a day and age where mirrors are readily accessible not only in households and dorms, but in bathrooms, lockerrooms, and your closest retail store. But as the photos below show, some modern Americans still go whole days without seeing their own reflection. For these unfortunate folks, we offer some tips: no polo shirts with gym shorts, micro-sized minis with stiletto heels and above all, thong straps or boxer prints peaking out. Remember: Fashion is a blur of opinions and statements; however, there are some things that just don’t fly. Lucky for you, we’re protecting your identity with a big, black circle (always slimming).

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...