THE WRAP

BRITNEY! Okay, NO.
On behalf of EDGE, sorry to all of you sex kitten obsessed party goers who attacked Nikki Beach on Saturday night like mice to cheese in hopes of seeing Britney Spears. For those of you who are hopelessly romanticizing that Spears was in fact in the club, news-flash: she wasn’t.

FILM
Take the trek over to Cosford Cinema on Wednesday, March 31, to watch Tom Cruise fight some battles, (not against estranged wife Nicole Kidman) in The Last Samurai.

RANT
Out of all the celebrities that come to SoBe and make their way into our headlines and those of fellow papers, Joan Rivers has now found a place in our heart…the obnoxious E! fashion critic received a star in front of the Jackie Gleason last week. How cute.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...