RESTAURANT REVIEW A hidden slice of Little Italy in Miami

Hands down, the most colorful restaurant in Miami, Randazzo’s Italian Restaurant stands proud and loudly proclaims to be one of the best. Located right by Miracle Mile, this charismatic little spot embodies all that is the Little Italy culture of Chicago. Randazzo’s is all about attitude and details and the owner creates an atmosphere fitting of his Little Italy upbringing. Walking into the restaurant is like walking into Marc Randazzo’s (owner and chef) home, with traditional photographs of his huge Italian family eating dinner at the table and pictures of his glory days as a professional boxer. The d

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

In singles play, the Hurricanes demonstrated strength at the top with both of their ranked players – ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team opened competition Sunday at the 2018 A ...

CORAL GABLES, Fla. – No. 24 Miami raced out to an early lead but could not finish off a weekend swee ...