RESTAURANT REVIEW A hidden slice of Little Italy in Miami

Hands down, the most colorful restaurant in Miami, Randazzo’s Italian Restaurant stands proud and loudly proclaims to be one of the best. Located right by Miracle Mile, this charismatic little spot embodies all that is the Little Italy culture of Chicago. Randazzo’s is all about attitude and details and the owner creates an atmosphere fitting of his Little Italy upbringing. Walking into the restaurant is like walking into Marc Randazzo’s (owner and chef) home, with traditional photographs of his huge Italian family eating dinner at the table and pictures of his glory days as a professional boxer. The d

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...