THE WRAP

WMC – THE END
With WMC closing, these are the last few parties that should rank high on the list…
Tonight, Simple Life media sluts Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie host an evening at new Capponi venue, Mansion, featuring a Rosa Cha fashion show.

You’ve got to get it up
Also tonight, Soho Lounge is going retro with their Tai Shan Ball, with live performances by D’Luna and Avenue D and the code for the evening including anything “leather and lace,” “fetish”, “glam electro-punk”, and “80s retro trash,” Soho is going to be ardente.

CROBAR + CAVALLI
Wednesday, March 10, the last night of WMC, Crobar and Roberto Cavalli team up for an Italian soiree. With two themed rooms and a fashion show, guests will be saying (Italian) by the time their bottles run dry.

A FEW SHOUT OUTS:

Note to Girlie Action Media: Tommie Sunshine does not have 1000 friends that need to have VIP passes to watch him spin.

To the resident of 5411 Granada Boulevard: You do not know how to throw a house party.

Four words: We love our groupies!

mmm, bunnies:
Attention: Playboy is coming to the University of Miami! On Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23 Playboy will be conducting interviews to find fem fatales for its fall 2004 “Girls of the ACC” spread. So ladies, work on that tan and email collegegirls@playboy.com for more information.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...