THE WRAP

WMC – THE END
With WMC closing, these are the last few parties that should rank high on the list…
Tonight, Simple Life media sluts Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie host an evening at new Capponi venue, Mansion, featuring a Rosa Cha fashion show.

You’ve got to get it up
Also tonight, Soho Lounge is going retro with their Tai Shan Ball, with live performances by D’Luna and Avenue D and the code for the evening including anything “leather and lace,” “fetish”, “glam electro-punk”, and “80s retro trash,” Soho is going to be ardente.

CROBAR + CAVALLI
Wednesday, March 10, the last night of WMC, Crobar and Roberto Cavalli team up for an Italian soiree. With two themed rooms and a fashion show, guests will be saying (Italian) by the time their bottles run dry.

A FEW SHOUT OUTS:

Note to Girlie Action Media: Tommie Sunshine does not have 1000 friends that need to have VIP passes to watch him spin.

To the resident of 5411 Granada Boulevard: You do not know how to throw a house party.

Four words: We love our groupies!

mmm, bunnies:
Attention: Playboy is coming to the University of Miami! On Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23 Playboy will be conducting interviews to find fem fatales for its fall 2004 “Girls of the ACC” spread. So ladies, work on that tan and email collegegirls@playboy.com for more information.

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...