Student Government Election Results

In total, 1,957 students voted in this semester’s elections. That’s over 900 more than last year.
Be sure to vote in runoffs for president, vice-president and treasurer today and tomorrow in the UC Breezeway.

Billy Bludgus 586 (30.30%)
Vance Aloupis
456 (23.60%)
Carlos Echeverri
239 (12.40%)
Peter Maki
229 (11.80%)
Chris Clark
178 (9.20%)
Don Donelson
159 (8.20%)
Scott Wacholtz
42 (2.20%)
Joshua Arcurio
41 (2.10%)

Vice President
Ben Everard
509 (26.70%)
Minal Ahson
478 (25.10%)
Peter Groverman
278 (14.50%)
Andy Cohn
266 (13.90%)
Justice T. Walker
257 (13.50%)
Adele Bagley
111 (5.80%)

Amy Landau
546 (28.9%)
Stephanie Berg
365 (19.3%)
Paty Escuder
321 (17%)
H. Skylar Zwick
251 (13.30%)
Saran Stewart
198 (10.50%)
Victoria Alegret
194 (10.30%)

Yes 985
No 679
Abstained 293

The battle for the University of Miami quarterback job began in earnest with the start of spring pra ...

A six-pack of UM notes from the first day of spring football on Tuesday: • UM’s first-team offensive ...

UM spring practice begins Tuesday with heavy focus on the quarterback, with N’Kosi Perry and Jarren ...

It was just two and a half short months ago that the Miami Hurricanes walked off the field at Hard R ...

We are seeing another sign of a football program’s growing strength and maturation as Mark Richt unf ...

Haitian-born Henri Ford’s incredible journey to the deanship of the Miller School of Medicine. ...

Keeping a 30-year tradition, graduate students organize a fun-filled Hurricane Challenge for youngst ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

Freshman Daniel Federman will look to make it wins in two straight starts when the Miami Hurricanes ...

The Hurricanes opened spring practice on Tuesday, officially beginning preparations for the 2018 sea ...

University of Miami men's tennis senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were named ...

For the second week in a row, Estela Perez-Somarriba and Ulyana Shirokova of the Miami women's ...

After just one match together, freshman Adria Soriano and senior Christian Langmo earned a top-50 ra ...