POLICE BEAT

Safety Tip of the Week: Here are some tips from Officer Henry L. Christensen, director of the Department of Public Safety. One of the best safety tools we have at our disposal is our cell phones. Just a few years ago, only Dick Tracy had one, but today we all have that convenience. When we are out and about we should use our cell phones to report any suspicious activity we might see or experience. If we are in any way concerned for our safety, they are an instant link to help. Keep your cell phone on and always take it with you while walking, jogging or in your car. Not only will your cell phone make you feel more secure, but your loved ones will have peace of mind as well. Program Public Safety’s number on your cell phone to report anything on campus or to request an escort.

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 19

1:07 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
1:43 p.m. 1211 Dickinson Dr. Grand Theft
5:09 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Grand Theft

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21

1:08 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
3:15 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 24

1:22 p.m. 1310 Campo Sano Ave. Burglary

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...