THE WRAP

but She’s keeping the dream house
The hottest couple in all of history is finally over…
Barbie and Ken have recently split and the world is up in arms. Mattel announced last week that Barbie and Ken were splitting due to differences; apparently the couple, which have been connected for over 40 years now, have decided that it was time for a break. Barbie, who has been marketed as everything from a doctor to a pop diva has outshined Ken for several years now, surviving without Ken’s commitment. Rumor has it that Barbie is now heading to Cali to work on her already glowing tan and frolic in the surf with new crush, Australian boarder Blaine. Only time will tell if Ken will become vengeful and fraternize with Barbie’s hot friends, Teresa and Lara. Can we say mnage?

SEARCHING FOR A JOB?
Ambitious and hopeful? Word is out that stations are looking for new VJ’s in, forget this…South America. Talent agencies are scouring the country for new VJ’s for shows related to ones that air on what used to be music channel MTV. Hit up the COM school for applications and make sure to give a shout out to The Hurricane for letting the word out.

HAAA-VAhD GETS DIRTY… in the yaaahd, in the backseat of yah caaah..
Announcement, Announcement…Harvard University has just approved a student porn magazine. Featuring art, sex advice, and fiction, the glossy pages are supposedly “a publication for freedom of expression.” Titled the H-bomb, Harvard’s new porn mag will feature everything and anything sexual, the only stipulation is no on-campus photos, due to university liability.

And for all the single mingles out in MIA, guess what? You survived Valentine’s Day. Congratulations, it wasn’t so bad.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...