POLICE BEAT

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 4
12:01 a.m. 1244 Stanford Dr. Theft
10:16 a.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Grand Theft
12:38 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 5
1:55 p.m. 1314 Miller Dr. Theft
6:23 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Petit Theft

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 6
12:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7
8:15 p.m. 5638 Merrick St. Vandalism

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 9
11:11 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
11:40 a.m. 1150 Levante Ave. Aggravated Assault
1:01 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
3:53 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft
6:43 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY FEBRUARY 10
5:15 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
7:25 p.m. 1530 Liguria Ave. Trespassing

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...