LOVE IS SUICIDE Single Mingles vs. Lucky Lovers: EDGE’S HOT DATE LIST

For those lucky lovers, the following is a compiled list of hot restaurants, date ideas and down right raunchy sex shops.

RESTAURANTS
The Melting Pot
11520 SW 72nd Street
Friday and Saturday 5:30 p.m.-Midnight
Baleen
4 Grove Isle Drive
Coconut Grove
Friday and Saturday 6 p.m.- Midnight
Crystal Caf
726 Arthur Godfrey Road, Miami Beach
Friday and Saturday 5-11 p.m.
Fox’s Sherron Inn
6030 S. Dixie Hwy

Friday and Saturday 5 p.m.- Midnight
That’s right, the shady little place on US-1 with the hard liquor pick-up window is actually really romantic.
Red Fish Grill
9610 Old Cutler Road
Friday and Saturday 5-10 p.m.

Gift Ideas
Chocolate Body Paint…is an explanation really needed?
A Sexy/Sweet/Raunchy Card
Underwear! Underwear! Underwear!
Sentimental Gifts
A good ol’ all night sack session

Sexy Shops
Condom USA
3066 Grand Ave.
Steps from the infamous Sandbar, take a stroll into everyone’s favorite familiar sex mania and go wild.
Mosh Pitt
1417 Washington Ave. South Beach
Fetish gear abounds.

DRINKS
Take some hints from these drinks and reenact them when the lights go down and last call means it’s time to go home…available or taken.
I French Kiss
I Triple Kiss (Because two is better than one)
I Sex on the Beach…and in the tropics and in the woods…
I Between the Sheets
I Kama Sutra (Jackpot)

Single’s
A mix of hot places to go; tips and reasons to celebrate your freedom.

Places where tits, ass, and a whole lot of nudity abound:
Bare Necessities
9100 South Dixie Highway
Open until 6 a.m. and located south of the Dadeland Mall, this small strip club caters to any need, any need.
Stir Crazy
12425 S. Dixie Highway
Open until 5 a.m. seven days a week, Stir Crazy has its name for a reason: there are over 45 girls dancing at night.
Alleycat
8099 South Dixie Highway
Open until 6 a.m. and probably the closet to campus.
The most infamous of all…
Club Madonna
1527 Washington Avenue
Open until 6 a.m., Club Madonna and its pink limo has built a reputation; free drinks are included with admission and if the traffic is keeping you from heading to the Beach – rumor has it that shows are on local cable access channel 3 late at night.

Tips for Single Partiers…
Go to a party or have a party – lack of love can drive people to extremes, you might end up with a “momentary” lover.
Don’t call the “ex” – that will not make the day better, even if you are on good terms.
Indulge in your freedom and try every pick-up line you’ve ever heard, even the cheesy ones can work and start up conversation.
And if you get really desperate, there’s Match.com-Miami.
Boasting more than 8 million single mingles the chances abound, but then again, it is online dating. Save this for drastic measures.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...