CALENDAR: TOO MUCH GOING ON…

All right, so calendars, including those used in the lame routine entertainment repertoire of most industries, are really daft, yet extremely advantageous. So now, because this is just the easiest way to get it out there, we are demoralizing the section and inserting a calendar… we’ll regret this in a few weeks when we come to our senses.

Tuesday, Feb. 3 (Today)
I Against the Ropes Screening
AMC Sunset, 7:30 p.m.
~Pick up free screening passes
from our office, UC 221

Wednesday, Feb. 4
I Kill Bill, Vol. I at Cosford
It’s free… no excuse not to watch intently as Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman unfold the first half of an intriguing and gory tale.

Thursday, Feb. 5
I New York Music/Movie Festival
Coconut Grove; opening night events at Coco Walk
I Lowe Down, Lowe Art Museum 6- to 9 p.m.
I And Along Came a Spider, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I Evil, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 7 p.m.
I Winter Music Conference, Nikki Beach, Opening Night Party

Friday, Feb. 6
I Bright Leaves, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I November, MIFF Cosford, 7 p.m.
I Fab Fest: A Taste of the Beach
Foods – Arts – Beverages
South Beach, Ocean Drive & 7th Street

Saturday, Feb. 7
I Festival of the Arts
Ocean Terrace, North Beach
I Battle of the Bands, Churchill’s Pub
I Bob Marley Festival
$28 & 4 cans of food gets you entrance – Acts such as Julian Marley and India Aire perform

Sunday, Feb. 8
I Festival of the Arts
Ocean Terrace, North Beach
I A Letter To True, MIFF, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I Broken Wings, MIFF, Cosford, 7 p.m.
I MIAMI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ENDS!!
I Grammy Awards

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...