POLICE BEAT OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY JANUARY 25
12:50 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:16 a.m. 5100 San Amaro Dr. Criminal Mischief
TUESDAY JANUARY 27
10:00 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr.
Loitering/Prowling
12:43 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Petit Theft
12:51 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
3:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
7:25 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Harassing Phone Calls

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department. For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Arkansas State University followed through with its threat. ASU on Friday afternoon filed a lawsuit ...

A UM appeals committee has modified the athletic department’s rules restricting departing quarterbac ...

The University of Miami basketball team was unable to overcome Virginia’s pack-line defense in a 59- ...

Even in signing a strong overall class, UM lost out on five defensive targets on National Signing Da ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

It was the 25th and final University of Miami Opening Day for an emotional Jim Morris but the first ...

Redshirt freshman Alicia Blagg made quite an ACC Championships debut Friday night, capturing a gold ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team will play a pair of road matches in the Southwest this wee ...

University of Miami football player Deejay Dallas is an active member in the Hurricanes' Studen ...

Canes and Orange battle in noon game on CBS. ...