POLICE BEAT OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY JANUARY 25
12:50 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:16 a.m. 5100 San Amaro Dr. Criminal Mischief
TUESDAY JANUARY 27
10:00 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr.
Loitering/Prowling
12:43 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Petit Theft
12:51 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
3:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
7:25 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Harassing Phone Calls

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department. For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...