POLICE BEAT: Keep track of cell phone

The best way to prevent the loss or theft of your cell phone is to keep it with you at all times. If you find that your cell phone is lost or stolen while you are on the Coral Gables campus you must have the following information before a police report can be filed:
The name of your cellular service provider,
The Electronic Serial Number (ESN) of your cellular phone,
The make and model of your cellular phone.
Without this information an officer will not be allowed to write a report for you.
Once you have gathered all of this information call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 to file a report. If you are on campus, an officer will be sent to your location. If you are off campus, you will be directed to the Department of Public Safety offices.

11:33 a.m.
1216 Dickinson Dr.
Criminal Mischief

5:33 p.m.
1365 Memorial Dr.

1:55 p.m.
1311 Miller Dr.
Grand Theft

2:57 p.m.
1239 Dickinson Dr.
Petit Theft

11:12 a.m.
5600 Merrick St.
Petit Theft

6:01 p.m.
6000 San Amaro Dr.

6:21 p.m.
1306 Stanford Dr.

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

It was just two and a half short months ago that the Miami Hurricanes walked off the field at Hard R ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

Keeping a 30-year tradition, graduate students organize a fun-filled Hurricane Challenge for youngst ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was just a point away from its first true road victor ...

Miami's offense shook off a slow start to the series, and the Hurricanes departed Durham Bulls ...

The No. 31 Miami women's tennis team posted its seventh win in the past eight outings by toppin ...

The University of Miami rowing team closed out its spring opener at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invi ...

The Canes closed out the Hurricane Invitational with a strong showing on the track and in the field ...