POLICE BEAT: Keep track of cell phone

SAFETY TIP OF THE WEEK
The best way to prevent the loss or theft of your cell phone is to keep it with you at all times. If you find that your cell phone is lost or stolen while you are on the Coral Gables campus you must have the following information before a police report can be filed:
The name of your cellular service provider,
The Electronic Serial Number (ESN) of your cellular phone,
The make and model of your cellular phone.
Without this information an officer will not be allowed to write a report for you.
Once you have gathered all of this information call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 to file a report. If you are on campus, an officer will be sent to your location. If you are off campus, you will be directed to the Department of Public Safety offices.

TUESDAY JANUARY 13

11:33 a.m.
1216 Dickinson Dr.
Criminal Mischief

5:33 p.m.
1365 Memorial Dr.
Theft

FRIDAY JANUARY 16

1:55 p.m.
1311 Miller Dr.
Grand Theft

2:57 p.m.
1239 Dickinson Dr.
Petit Theft
SATURDAY JANUARY 17

11:12 a.m.
5600 Merrick St.
Petit Theft

6:01 p.m.
6000 San Amaro Dr.
Burglary

TUESDAY JANUARY 20

6:21 p.m.
1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

Juwan Dowels vividly remembers his first winter on the Syracuse University campus. Like the other 11 ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...