NOTICE TO READERS

CORRECTION:
The Nov. 11 SG Update article on page 8 of The Miami Hurricane headlined “Senators push to hold exams on Monday & Friday to discourage student drinking” was not authored by Mr. Danny Alvarez. It was compiled from the Senate Agenda posted on the SG office door. The Miami Hurricane would also like to clarify that the suggestion to reschedule exams to discourage drinking was an initiative taken by faculty members, not SG senators.

CORRECTION:
On page 3 of the Nov. 21 issue of The Miami Hurricane, the headline “Gay marriages legalized in the state of Mass.” was run over an article that was duplicated from page 5. The actual article was not run because of an error during the layout process.
The Massachusetts gay marriage ruling article has been printed in its entirety in this issue of the paper.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...