NOTICE TO READERS

CORRECTION:
The Nov. 11 SG Update article on page 8 of The Miami Hurricane headlined “Senators push to hold exams on Monday & Friday to discourage student drinking” was not authored by Mr. Danny Alvarez. It was compiled from the Senate Agenda posted on the SG office door. The Miami Hurricane would also like to clarify that the suggestion to reschedule exams to discourage drinking was an initiative taken by faculty members, not SG senators.

CORRECTION:
On page 3 of the Nov. 21 issue of The Miami Hurricane, the headline “Gay marriages legalized in the state of Mass.” was run over an article that was duplicated from page 5. The actual article was not run because of an error during the layout process.
The Massachusetts gay marriage ruling article has been printed in its entirety in this issue of the paper.

Part four of a five-part series on UM’s defense with the start of fall camp a month away: Cornerback ...

University of Miami head football coach Mark Richt was among the 20 coaches selected to the preseaso ...

Miami opens the Wooden Legacy against La Salle on Thanksgiving Day in Fullerton, Calif. ...