NOTICE TO READERS

CORRECTION:
The Nov. 11 SG Update article on page 8 of The Miami Hurricane headlined “Senators push to hold exams on Monday & Friday to discourage student drinking” was not authored by Mr. Danny Alvarez. It was compiled from the Senate Agenda posted on the SG office door. The Miami Hurricane would also like to clarify that the suggestion to reschedule exams to discourage drinking was an initiative taken by faculty members, not SG senators.

CORRECTION:
On page 3 of the Nov. 21 issue of The Miami Hurricane, the headline “Gay marriages legalized in the state of Mass.” was run over an article that was duplicated from page 5. The actual article was not run because of an error during the layout process.
The Massachusetts gay marriage ruling article has been printed in its entirety in this issue of the paper.

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...