WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY: DO YOU KNOW WHO IS?

Well, well, well…something tells me we’re not liked around here. Livid and malevolent censurers clandestinely waft in the air.

PROTEST is the word of the day, if you please.

And so the negations of the FTAA (Free Trade Area of the Americas, for those oblivious to the hype) have almost expired here in Miami, yes, dichotomous sides battling it out, riot police in the streets downtown, many stores told by law enforcement not to sell any gas masks to anyone “who looks like a protester.”

Since Monday morning, photographer Al Crespo – freelancer for the Associated Press – has been rat racing with the media through the city to find protesters and capture them on camera. Last Saturday, he opened a brief-standing show of prints for sale in a silent auction at a space downtown called Inlife (check the “Eye Filler” on p. 15 to see what else happened there).

Through slicing snapped shots and a revealing lens, Crespo swiftly immobilizes pictures of people in demonstration from 1997 to 2001 and then, with spirited

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...