WE ARE NOT THE ENEMY: DO YOU KNOW WHO IS?

Well, well, well…something tells me we’re not liked around here. Livid and malevolent censurers clandestinely waft in the air.

PROTEST is the word of the day, if you please.

And so the negations of the FTAA (Free Trade Area of the Americas, for those oblivious to the hype) have almost expired here in Miami, yes, dichotomous sides battling it out, riot police in the streets downtown, many stores told by law enforcement not to sell any gas masks to anyone “who looks like a protester.”

Since Monday morning, photographer Al Crespo – freelancer for the Associated Press – has been rat racing with the media through the city to find protesters and capture them on camera. Last Saturday, he opened a brief-standing show of prints for sale in a silent auction at a space downtown called Inlife (check the “Eye Filler” on p. 15 to see what else happened there).

Through slicing snapped shots and a revealing lens, Crespo swiftly immobilizes pictures of people in demonstration from 1997 to 2001 and then, with spirited

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...

The Miami women's basketball team plays its last game of the 2017-18 regular season Sunday at 4 ...

Canes and Eagles play at 2 p.m. Saturday in key ACC matchup. ...