PUBLIC SAFETY: Safety alert: Report of indecent exposure on campus near Lake Osceola

At approximately 1:20 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 7, two subjects were seen near the pathway along Lake Osceola by the School of Architecture, appearing to be heavily intoxicated. One of the subjects began to masturbate while walking. Both subjects were seen fleeing on foot down the pathway around Eaton Residential College.

The first subject is described as a white male 30-35 years old, approximately 5’8″, 170 lbs., thin build and tan complexion. He was wearing red shorts at the time of the incident.

The second subject is a white male 30-35 years old, about 5’8″, 190 lbs. with short straight blond hair and a medium build. He was wearing blue shorts.

Anyone with information regarding this crime or information that may lead to the apprehension of these individuals is asked to call Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or Crimestoppers at 305-471-TIPS, where callers will remain anonymous and become eligible for a cash reward.

To request a campus security escort, call 8-6666 from a campus phone, use an emergency blue light telephone located throughout campus or call 305-284-6666 from any cell or off campus phone.

The Miami Hurricane will continue to follow up on this case as more information becomes available.

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...