PUBLIC SAFETY: Safety alert: Report of indecent exposure on campus near Lake Osceola

At approximately 1:20 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 7, two subjects were seen near the pathway along Lake Osceola by the School of Architecture, appearing to be heavily intoxicated. One of the subjects began to masturbate while walking. Both subjects were seen fleeing on foot down the pathway around Eaton Residential College.

The first subject is described as a white male 30-35 years old, approximately 5’8″, 170 lbs., thin build and tan complexion. He was wearing red shorts at the time of the incident.

The second subject is a white male 30-35 years old, about 5’8″, 190 lbs. with short straight blond hair and a medium build. He was wearing blue shorts.

Anyone with information regarding this crime or information that may lead to the apprehension of these individuals is asked to call Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or Crimestoppers at 305-471-TIPS, where callers will remain anonymous and become eligible for a cash reward.

To request a campus security escort, call 8-6666 from a campus phone, use an emergency blue light telephone located throughout campus or call 305-284-6666 from any cell or off campus phone.

The Miami Hurricane will continue to follow up on this case as more information becomes available.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...