Dear Future Opinion Editor:

You’ve expressed some interest in that brief ad that ran a few weeks ago talking about applying for a job in this paper. Starting today, you can submit your application for the position of Opinion Editor for the Miami Hurricane student newspaper. Work would begin at the start of the Spring 2004 semester, with training of sorts at the end of this year. The Editor-in-Chief is in charge of hiring so it’s his decision who-comes-who-goes. You could have the job for a few weeks or you could have it until you graduate or drop out. You don’t need to be a communications or journalism major. You don’t necessarily need to have worked at the Hurricane before this. It’s up to you to convince us.

You’ll need a r

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...