Dear Future Opinion Editor:

You’ve expressed some interest in that brief ad that ran a few weeks ago talking about applying for a job in this paper. Starting today, you can submit your application for the position of Opinion Editor for the Miami Hurricane student newspaper. Work would begin at the start of the Spring 2004 semester, with training of sorts at the end of this year. The Editor-in-Chief is in charge of hiring so it’s his decision who-comes-who-goes. You could have the job for a few weeks or you could have it until you graduate or drop out. You don’t need to be a communications or journalism major. You don’t necessarily need to have worked at the Hurricane before this. It’s up to you to convince us.

You’ll need a r

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

View images from the Miami soccer team's senior day match against Notre Dame, as well as shots ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...