My opinionated opinion about other opinionators

Well, after reading the school newspaper about twenty times so far, I have realized that your paper, the one that you and I read, has too many problems.
What is the deal with this fake person asking a question about some stupid health issues? Can you at least give the initials of the name asking the question if it happens to be so real? It’s like I’m reading, “Hi, I just got into college and I’m ready to be gang raped, how can I protect myself from STI’s?” And the letter is written by Suzy Sally living in the closet of Hecht. The point is, stop with the fake questions.
Next, some of you other opinion guys have opinions that are either wimpy or wishy-washy, talk about 9/11 for the millionth time or talk about George W. Bush for the billionth time.
About the wimpy writing, stop saying, “Don’t get me wrong” or “I don’t mind”! It’s an opinion piece, not a peace treaty. You don’t write to win over friends. You do it by making yourself feel that you are capable of writing. Can’t you people start displaying some confidence into what you write? You folks certainly have the balls to submit an article, so start being a little surer of yourself.
And 9/11 is over. Ok, I don’t know why people talk about 9/11 like it’s the worst tragedy. Don’t you guys know anything about the Holocaust and how the majority of the Jewish population was wiped out? I think that the Nazi sadists posed a bigger threat to the Jewish people than 9/11 could ever do with America. And after all the crap we have done to the other countries during our brief history, don’t you think that we were DUE for an attack? This past statement has no liberal intention, but you have to realize that as a superpower, we are going to be feared and resented by other countries and some people have illogical vendettas toward us. And we need to put 9/11 into perspective. People died, that’s unfortunate and sad, but no one had to buy war bonds because of this relatively minor offense.
And George W. Bush. Look, he’s president so all you can do is complain. If you hate Curious George so much, why don’t you focus on the election that is coming up in a year from November? If you complain about someone, you sound like the nagging old woman that people ignore. Try to be a little more proactive in your politics.
I guess that’s enough complaining for one column.

Seth Bleicher can be contacted at sethbleicher@yahoo.com.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...