My opinionated opinion about other opinionators

Well, after reading the school newspaper about twenty times so far, I have realized that your paper, the one that you and I read, has too many problems.
What is the deal with this fake person asking a question about some stupid health issues? Can you at least give the initials of the name asking the question if it happens to be so real? It’s like I’m reading, “Hi, I just got into college and I’m ready to be gang raped, how can I protect myself from STI’s?” And the letter is written by Suzy Sally living in the closet of Hecht. The point is, stop with the fake questions.
Next, some of you other opinion guys have opinions that are either wimpy or wishy-washy, talk about 9/11 for the millionth time or talk about George W. Bush for the billionth time.
About the wimpy writing, stop saying, “Don’t get me wrong” or “I don’t mind”! It’s an opinion piece, not a peace treaty. You don’t write to win over friends. You do it by making yourself feel that you are capable of writing. Can’t you people start displaying some confidence into what you write? You folks certainly have the balls to submit an article, so start being a little surer of yourself.
And 9/11 is over. Ok, I don’t know why people talk about 9/11 like it’s the worst tragedy. Don’t you guys know anything about the Holocaust and how the majority of the Jewish population was wiped out? I think that the Nazi sadists posed a bigger threat to the Jewish people than 9/11 could ever do with America. And after all the crap we have done to the other countries during our brief history, don’t you think that we were DUE for an attack? This past statement has no liberal intention, but you have to realize that as a superpower, we are going to be feared and resented by other countries and some people have illogical vendettas toward us. And we need to put 9/11 into perspective. People died, that’s unfortunate and sad, but no one had to buy war bonds because of this relatively minor offense.
And George W. Bush. Look, he’s president so all you can do is complain. If you hate Curious George so much, why don’t you focus on the election that is coming up in a year from November? If you complain about someone, you sound like the nagging old woman that people ignore. Try to be a little more proactive in your politics.
I guess that’s enough complaining for one column.

Seth Bleicher can be contacted at sethbleicher@yahoo.com.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

Symone Mason, Tiara McMinn and Hasani Knight will be in the field of competitors at the 2018 USATF J ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...