POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

Safety Tip of the Week: Public Safety encourages anybody who has witnessed, or has information regarding, a crime to come forward. Many people fear repercussions or ridicule. For this reason, Public Safety has the Silent Witness program. If you have information about a crime that has occurred or is occurring on campus but would like to remain anonymous, visit www.miami.edu/publicsafety and click on Silent Witness to fill out a brief report.

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1

5:20 p.m. 5615 Pavia St. Theft

THURSDAY OCTOBER 2

3:29 a.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Criminal Mischief
12:12 p.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Grand Theft

FRIDAY OCTOBER 3

1:58 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:06 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:34 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
6:32 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Petit Theft
7:17 p.m. 1251 Miller Dr. Grand Theft

SATURDAY OCTOBER 4

12:49 a.m. 1213 Walsh Ave. Burglary
2:32 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
3:09 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
5:19 p.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Grand Theft

SUNDAY OCTOBER 5

7:18 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
7:51 p.m. 1223 Dickinson Dr. Theft

MONDAY OCTOBER 6

4:00 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Petit Theft
4:48 p.m. 1350 Miller Dr. Petit Theft

TUESDAY OCTOBER 7

12:45 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
4:56 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...