POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

Safety Tip of the Week: Public Safety encourages anybody who has witnessed, or has information regarding, a crime to come forward. Many people fear repercussions or ridicule. For this reason, Public Safety has the Silent Witness program. If you have information about a crime that has occurred or is occurring on campus but would like to remain anonymous, visit www.miami.edu/publicsafety and click on Silent Witness to fill out a brief report.

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1

5:20 p.m. 5615 Pavia St. Theft

THURSDAY OCTOBER 2

3:29 a.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Criminal Mischief
12:12 p.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Grand Theft

FRIDAY OCTOBER 3

1:58 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:06 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:34 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
6:32 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Petit Theft
7:17 p.m. 1251 Miller Dr. Grand Theft

SATURDAY OCTOBER 4

12:49 a.m. 1213 Walsh Ave. Burglary
2:32 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
3:09 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
5:19 p.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Grand Theft

SUNDAY OCTOBER 5

7:18 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
7:51 p.m. 1223 Dickinson Dr. Theft

MONDAY OCTOBER 6

4:00 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Petit Theft
4:48 p.m. 1350 Miller Dr. Petit Theft

TUESDAY OCTOBER 7

12:45 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
4:56 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...