POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

Safety Tip of the Week: Public Safety encourages anybody who has witnessed, or has information regarding, a crime to come forward. Many people fear repercussions or ridicule. For this reason, Public Safety has the Silent Witness program. If you have information about a crime that has occurred or is occurring on campus but would like to remain anonymous, visit www.miami.edu/publicsafety and click on Silent Witness to fill out a brief report.

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 1

5:20 p.m. 5615 Pavia St. Theft

THURSDAY OCTOBER 2

3:29 a.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Criminal Mischief
12:12 p.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Grand Theft

FRIDAY OCTOBER 3

1:58 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:06 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:34 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
6:32 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Petit Theft
7:17 p.m. 1251 Miller Dr. Grand Theft

SATURDAY OCTOBER 4

12:49 a.m. 1213 Walsh Ave. Burglary
2:32 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
3:09 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
5:19 p.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Grand Theft

SUNDAY OCTOBER 5

7:18 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
7:51 p.m. 1223 Dickinson Dr. Theft

MONDAY OCTOBER 6

4:00 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Petit Theft
4:48 p.m. 1350 Miller Dr. Petit Theft

TUESDAY OCTOBER 7

12:45 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
4:56 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...