AESTHETIC: Original Art by L&A’s Sven Barth aka Syah

piece by Sven, summary by Hunter Stephenson

This work is in full, vibrant color on canvas. Sven Barth will have an art exhibit, his first in fact, at I/O Lounge in the Design District on Oct. 20. Quantic from the UK (a savant friend of Bonobo and Ninja Tune records) and Miami/NYC’s Egg Foo Young (think that film “The Abyss” meets DJ Shadow) will be performing afterwards. Other artists on display throughout the evening will be Reeve Schumacher of Miami and CROOK$ of Madison, Wisconsin, the dairy capital of the United States of America.

For more info, jump down the green pipe to IOLounge.com. If you’d like to inquire further about this piece or others in his collection, contact Syah at big_sven@hotmail.com.

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...