AESTHETIC: Original Art by L&A’s Sven Barth aka Syah

piece by Sven, summary by Hunter Stephenson

This work is in full, vibrant color on canvas. Sven Barth will have an art exhibit, his first in fact, at I/O Lounge in the Design District on Oct. 20. Quantic from the UK (a savant friend of Bonobo and Ninja Tune records) and Miami/NYC’s Egg Foo Young (think that film “The Abyss” meets DJ Shadow) will be performing afterwards. Other artists on display throughout the evening will be Reeve Schumacher of Miami and CROOK$ of Madison, Wisconsin, the dairy capital of the United States of America.

For more info, jump down the green pipe to IOLounge.com. If you’d like to inquire further about this piece or others in his collection, contact Syah at big_sven@hotmail.com.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...