Film Review: Matchstick Men ***1/2

Only a handful of movies in the past decade have delivered endings as shockingly original as Ridley Scott’s new con artist film, Matchstick Men. Thrillers like Fight Club, The Usual Suspects, The Sixth Sense and Memento come to mind when thinking of awesome endings, and Matchstick Men’s finale deserves a place among the greatest.

The film is about Roy Waller (Nicolas Cage), a longtime con artist with a lengthy list of nervous ticks and obsessive compulsive habits. Sam Rockwell (Confessions of a Dangerous Mind) plays Frank, his younger partner and prot

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...