NEVER MAKE A BET YOU CAN’T WIN

NOT SORE LOSERS: University of Florida vice president for Student Affairs Mike Rollo and Kyle Jones, UF Student Government president, smile for the camera while wearing UM sweatshirts in front of a prime location on their campus after losing a bet with Dr. Pat Whitely, UM vice president for Student Affairs.

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

View images from the Miami soccer team's senior day match against Notre Dame, as well as shots ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...