L&A CALENDAR: SAT: 4-KEG aftergame BASH, Empirical Mile on Tobacco Road. SUN: DJ Contra’s “Contraque” afternoon house soiree. ETC: Spider-Pussy

TONIGHT

Get wired with Mount Sims for his Revolver show at Soho Lounge, 175 NE 36th St., Miami. Doors at 11 p.m. with a hot-ass fashion show by M-80. $10. 305-576-1988

———————————————————————————–

SATURDAY

UM clobbers ECU 59-3

4 keg aftergame bash, 3201 SW 94th Ave., Corner of 94th + 32nd.

King Bee CD release party at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., with guests Empirical Mile, Hashbrown and The Dharma Bomb. 9 p.m. $5. 305-374-1198.

Check Gavin Perry’s opening, Aftermarket, at the Ambrosino Gallery, 769 NE 125th St., North Miami, 6-10 p.m. 305-891-5577.

Late-night, Simon Rex (who used to be a porn star before he became a VJ) invites you to Opium Garden, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, for the Scary Movie 3 release party. Stephan Luke and DJ Irie on the decks. Rsvp@opiummiami.com for guest list.

————————————————————————————

SUNDAY

The “32nd Annual” Contraque afternoon house soiree – have you seen this flyer? – dumb hot. Featuring sunny classics by WVUM’s DJ Contra, lots of food, and plenty of nip + tuck Miami girls and Slip ‘n’ Slide action. Starts at 3 p.m. Located at 7001 SW 64th St. – that’s b/t “69th +70th Ave – 2nd gravel driveway after railroad tracks.” For more info call 917-568-1245.

Shit hits the fan at Churchill’s, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, with their Battle of the Bands: Contenders include The Poohs, Dissever, Bloodroot and The Remnants. 305-757-1807.

————————————————————————————
TUESDAY

Head to Lounge 16, 423 16th St., Miami Beach for Spider-Pussy Tuesdays. $3 Buds and eclectic jams by DJs Johnny Strokes, A.L.B. Rotten and Jimmy James. 305-538-8282.

————————————————————————————

WEDNESDAY

All you old folk (or nostalgic students) can see Steely Dan at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre , 601-7 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach. $25-$77.50. 561-793-0445.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...