L&A CALENDAR: SAT: 4-KEG aftergame BASH, Empirical Mile on Tobacco Road. SUN: DJ Contra’s “Contraque” afternoon house soiree. ETC: Spider-Pussy

TONIGHT

Get wired with Mount Sims for his Revolver show at Soho Lounge, 175 NE 36th St., Miami. Doors at 11 p.m. with a hot-ass fashion show by M-80. $10. 305-576-1988

———————————————————————————–

SATURDAY

UM clobbers ECU 59-3

4 keg aftergame bash, 3201 SW 94th Ave., Corner of 94th + 32nd.

King Bee CD release party at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., with guests Empirical Mile, Hashbrown and The Dharma Bomb. 9 p.m. $5. 305-374-1198.

Check Gavin Perry’s opening, Aftermarket, at the Ambrosino Gallery, 769 NE 125th St., North Miami, 6-10 p.m. 305-891-5577.

Late-night, Simon Rex (who used to be a porn star before he became a VJ) invites you to Opium Garden, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, for the Scary Movie 3 release party. Stephan Luke and DJ Irie on the decks. Rsvp@opiummiami.com for guest list.

————————————————————————————

SUNDAY

The “32nd Annual” Contraque afternoon house soiree – have you seen this flyer? – dumb hot. Featuring sunny classics by WVUM’s DJ Contra, lots of food, and plenty of nip + tuck Miami girls and Slip ‘n’ Slide action. Starts at 3 p.m. Located at 7001 SW 64th St. – that’s b/t “69th +70th Ave – 2nd gravel driveway after railroad tracks.” For more info call 917-568-1245.

Shit hits the fan at Churchill’s, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, with their Battle of the Bands: Contenders include The Poohs, Dissever, Bloodroot and The Remnants. 305-757-1807.

————————————————————————————
TUESDAY

Head to Lounge 16, 423 16th St., Miami Beach for Spider-Pussy Tuesdays. $3 Buds and eclectic jams by DJs Johnny Strokes, A.L.B. Rotten and Jimmy James. 305-538-8282.

————————————————————————————

WEDNESDAY

All you old folk (or nostalgic students) can see Steely Dan at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre , 601-7 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach. $25-$77.50. 561-793-0445.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...