L&A CALENDAR: SAT: 4-KEG aftergame BASH, Empirical Mile on Tobacco Road. SUN: DJ Contra’s “Contraque” afternoon house soiree. ETC: Spider-Pussy

TONIGHT

Get wired with Mount Sims for his Revolver show at Soho Lounge, 175 NE 36th St., Miami. Doors at 11 p.m. with a hot-ass fashion show by M-80. $10. 305-576-1988

———————————————————————————–

SATURDAY

UM clobbers ECU 59-3

4 keg aftergame bash, 3201 SW 94th Ave., Corner of 94th + 32nd.

King Bee CD release party at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., with guests Empirical Mile, Hashbrown and The Dharma Bomb. 9 p.m. $5. 305-374-1198.

Check Gavin Perry’s opening, Aftermarket, at the Ambrosino Gallery, 769 NE 125th St., North Miami, 6-10 p.m. 305-891-5577.

Late-night, Simon Rex (who used to be a porn star before he became a VJ) invites you to Opium Garden, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, for the Scary Movie 3 release party. Stephan Luke and DJ Irie on the decks. Rsvp@opiummiami.com for guest list.

————————————————————————————

SUNDAY

The “32nd Annual” Contraque afternoon house soiree – have you seen this flyer? – dumb hot. Featuring sunny classics by WVUM’s DJ Contra, lots of food, and plenty of nip + tuck Miami girls and Slip ‘n’ Slide action. Starts at 3 p.m. Located at 7001 SW 64th St. – that’s b/t “69th +70th Ave – 2nd gravel driveway after railroad tracks.” For more info call 917-568-1245.

Shit hits the fan at Churchill’s, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, with their Battle of the Bands: Contenders include The Poohs, Dissever, Bloodroot and The Remnants. 305-757-1807.

————————————————————————————
TUESDAY

Head to Lounge 16, 423 16th St., Miami Beach for Spider-Pussy Tuesdays. $3 Buds and eclectic jams by DJs Johnny Strokes, A.L.B. Rotten and Jimmy James. 305-538-8282.

————————————————————————————

WEDNESDAY

All you old folk (or nostalgic students) can see Steely Dan at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre , 601-7 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach. $25-$77.50. 561-793-0445.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Miami director of track and field/cross country Amy Deem's incredible career earned her a place ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

UM administrators, coaches and alums took part in yesterday's allCanes Holiday Shopping Spree f ...