A Flock Of Seagulls IS DEAD…

Trans Am used to make complex indie music that was perfect for serial killers and nerds. The prog-rockers’ incongruent beats, sparse vocals and abstract keyboards fit well into the background while you filleted your snotty coworker behind TCBY or played Q-bert at home by yourself thinking about time machines and wondering if “Quantum Leap” would ever return to the USA Network.

From 1996 to 2000, this trio from Washington, D.C. released five discs on the Thrill Jockey label, before they realized that they looked and sounded like studious and quiet bookworms, not a rock ‘n’ roll band.

For their last release, 2002’s TA, Trans Am decided it was time to party hard, clich

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...