NATIONAL TOP 25 POLLS

AP
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. USC
5. Michigan
6. Texas
7. Kansas State
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Pittsburgh
11. Florida State
12. Tennessee
13. LSU
14. N.C. State
15. Virginia
16. Purdue
17. Auburn
18. Wisconsin
19. Notre Dame
20. Arizona State
21. Florida
22. Washington
23. Nebraska
24. Colorado
25. TCU

ESPN
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. Texas
5. USC
6. Kansas State
7. Michigan
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Florida State
11. N.C. State
12. Pittsburgh
13. LSU
14. Tennessee
15. Virginia
16. Notre Dame
17. Wisconsin
18. Florida
19. Auburn
20. Purdue
21. Arizona State
22. Colorado
23. Iowa
24. Nebraska
25. Penn State

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...