NATIONAL TOP 25 POLLS

AP
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. USC
5. Michigan
6. Texas
7. Kansas State
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Pittsburgh
11. Florida State
12. Tennessee
13. LSU
14. N.C. State
15. Virginia
16. Purdue
17. Auburn
18. Wisconsin
19. Notre Dame
20. Arizona State
21. Florida
22. Washington
23. Nebraska
24. Colorado
25. TCU

ESPN
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. Texas
5. USC
6. Kansas State
7. Michigan
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Florida State
11. N.C. State
12. Pittsburgh
13. LSU
14. Tennessee
15. Virginia
16. Notre Dame
17. Wisconsin
18. Florida
19. Auburn
20. Purdue
21. Arizona State
22. Colorado
23. Iowa
24. Nebraska
25. Penn State

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...