1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. USC
5. Michigan
6. Texas
7. Kansas State
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Pittsburgh
11. Florida State
12. Tennessee
13. LSU
14. N.C. State
15. Virginia
16. Purdue
17. Auburn
18. Wisconsin
19. Notre Dame
20. Arizona State
21. Florida
22. Washington
23. Nebraska
24. Colorado
25. TCU

1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. Texas
5. USC
6. Kansas State
7. Michigan
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Florida State
11. N.C. State
12. Pittsburgh
13. LSU
14. Tennessee
15. Virginia
16. Notre Dame
17. Wisconsin
18. Florida
19. Auburn
20. Purdue
21. Arizona State
22. Colorado
23. Iowa
24. Nebraska
25. Penn State

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

And so ends Miami's season. No. 11 seed Loyola-Chicago's Donte Ingram hit a buzzer-beating ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

A UM physicist comments on the passing of British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. ...

Human Rights Watch says the government’s denial of the crisis worsens the suffering of its people. ...

The Hurricanes fell in dramatic fashion to Loyola Chicago in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament. ...

The University of Miami rowing team will open its spring season at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invit ...

The Miami Hurricanes will be looking for their fourth series win of the spring when they open up a w ...

Senior Wally Layland started the final diving meet of her career in spectacular fashion Wednesday ni ...

The eighth-seeded Miami women's basketball team begins its fourth consecutive NCAA Tournament a ...