Album Reviews: Eat, Study, Party, Sleep, Drink, Party…

and Omar Sommereyns

Roscoe
Young Roscoe Philaphornia
***
That’s why I fucked yo’ bitch, you fat motherfucker. It seems like only high school when 2pac laid down that verse of self-destruction – patented Cali G-funk courtesy of Death Row Records and its Cuban cigar toking, well kempt H.N.I.C Suge Knight. Bring back Tha Row. Enough with 4″9′ Ja Rule and DMX serving God by starring in Steven Segal mafia-funded drivel. Enough.
While Suge’s serving yet another year for allegedly punching a valet in Lost Angeles, we have ol’ DPG Kurupt’s 17 year-old brother Roscoe to remind us how smooth and real the West Coast sound was and is. Smoother than Miami herbicals in a cool breeze, Roscoe simply kills it – nostalgia by numbers – occasionally the delivery is na

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he didn’t hesitat ...

1. DOLPHINS: Miami seeks revenge vs. hated, Stinkin' Jets: Dolphins host Jets Sunday with Miami ...

Notes and observations on UM’s 27-19 win against Syracuse: • A UM source said Mark Richt seemed more ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

The Miami women's tennis team split its eight matches on its second day of competition at the I ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...