Life & Art Disclaimer

Dear Reader,

The editors of Life & Art would like to make clear that all articles recently published online are part of UM’s “First Impression,” a totally separate publication used to promote the college, with no direct relation to “The Miami Hurricane,” UM’s student run newspaper.

We have received several e-mails inquiring about the changes, so let us make clear that there are none. “The Miami Hurricane”‘ will begin publishing again when classes are back in session. We apologize for any confusion the recent e-mail edition may have caused.

To our incoming freshmen, we’d like to personally welcome you to UM. If you are an aspiring feature/lifestyles journalist, be sure to stop by our office, located in the upstairs of the UC, room 221. Also, you can read/view previous Life & Art articles in the online archives (provided on the Web site).

cheers –

Hunter Stephenson, Life & Art Editor
Omar Sommereyns, Life & Art Associate Editor

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...