Life & Art Disclaimer

Dear Reader,

The editors of Life & Art would like to make clear that all articles recently published online are part of UM’s “First Impression,” a totally separate publication used to promote the college, with no direct relation to “The Miami Hurricane,” UM’s student run newspaper.

We have received several e-mails inquiring about the changes, so let us make clear that there are none. “The Miami Hurricane”‘ will begin publishing again when classes are back in session. We apologize for any confusion the recent e-mail edition may have caused.

To our incoming freshmen, we’d like to personally welcome you to UM. If you are an aspiring feature/lifestyles journalist, be sure to stop by our office, located in the upstairs of the UC, room 221. Also, you can read/view previous Life & Art articles in the online archives (provided on the Web site).

cheers –

Hunter Stephenson, Life & Art Editor
Omar Sommereyns, Life & Art Associate Editor

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...