Life & Art Disclaimer

Dear Reader,

The editors of Life & Art would like to make clear that all articles recently published online are part of UM’s “First Impression,” a totally separate publication used to promote the college, with no direct relation to “The Miami Hurricane,” UM’s student run newspaper.

We have received several e-mails inquiring about the changes, so let us make clear that there are none. “The Miami Hurricane”‘ will begin publishing again when classes are back in session. We apologize for any confusion the recent e-mail edition may have caused.

To our incoming freshmen, we’d like to personally welcome you to UM. If you are an aspiring feature/lifestyles journalist, be sure to stop by our office, located in the upstairs of the UC, room 221. Also, you can read/view previous Life & Art articles in the online archives (provided on the Web site).

cheers –

Hunter Stephenson, Life & Art Editor
Omar Sommereyns, Life & Art Associate Editor

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...