Hungry? Campus offers wide selection of eats

* Residential Dining Facilities: Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are easily accessible from the residential halls.

* Convenience Store [C-Store] – The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. The C-Store is open 24 hours during the school year.

* Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar – The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages to those away from the heart of the main campus.

* Hurricane Food Court – The Hurricane Food Court features seven tantalizing kiosks that rival any shopping mall food court. Service hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays. It features a large indoor dining area complete with tropical murals and silk palm trees, or guests may choose to take their food and dine outside in the courtyard adjacent to the university pool. The Food Court features:

* Leo’s Deli – This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches. Innovative menu selections spice up traditional deli fare – everything from flavored wrap sandwiches to grilled chicken clubs.

* Market Square – Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups. Packaged salads add to the convenience for those “on the go.”

* The Coffee Company- This kiosk features everything from flavored coffees to cappuccino and espresso to fresh-baked low-fat muffins and delicious bagels with cream cheese. Located at the far end of the food court, this kiosk creates a relaxed coffeehouse atmosphere for students and faculty.

* World’s Fare – Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats and made-to-order pasta, or one of the daily specials. These entrees are complemented by side dishes of vegetables, freshly baked rolls and fruit cobblers for dessert. It’s also the perfect one-stop shop for a tasty home-cooked meal.

* Jamba Juice – Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

* Burger King – Located right inside the main food court entrance, this well-known chain attracts guests with everything from breakfast sandwiches to traditional burgers, keeping in mind the popular “have it your way” methodology of service. Value priced combo meals are the biggest selling items.

* Panda Express – Panda Express offers freshly cooked cuisine with the consistency of a national brand. Try one of their many diverse menu selections, including meal combos complete with fortune cookie.

* Taco Bell- For something tasty and quick, try Taco Bell’s nachos, burritos or soft tacos.

* Sbarros – A popular late night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center near…

* StormSurge Caf

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...