Hungry? Campus offers wide selection of eats

* Residential Dining Facilities: Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are easily accessible from the residential halls.

* Convenience Store [C-Store] – The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. The C-Store is open 24 hours during the school year.

* Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar – The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages to those away from the heart of the main campus.

* Hurricane Food Court – The Hurricane Food Court features seven tantalizing kiosks that rival any shopping mall food court. Service hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays. It features a large indoor dining area complete with tropical murals and silk palm trees, or guests may choose to take their food and dine outside in the courtyard adjacent to the university pool. The Food Court features:

* Leo’s Deli – This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches. Innovative menu selections spice up traditional deli fare – everything from flavored wrap sandwiches to grilled chicken clubs.

* Market Square – Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups. Packaged salads add to the convenience for those “on the go.”

* The Coffee Company- This kiosk features everything from flavored coffees to cappuccino and espresso to fresh-baked low-fat muffins and delicious bagels with cream cheese. Located at the far end of the food court, this kiosk creates a relaxed coffeehouse atmosphere for students and faculty.

* World’s Fare – Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats and made-to-order pasta, or one of the daily specials. These entrees are complemented by side dishes of vegetables, freshly baked rolls and fruit cobblers for dessert. It’s also the perfect one-stop shop for a tasty home-cooked meal.

* Jamba Juice – Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

* Burger King – Located right inside the main food court entrance, this well-known chain attracts guests with everything from breakfast sandwiches to traditional burgers, keeping in mind the popular “have it your way” methodology of service. Value priced combo meals are the biggest selling items.

* Panda Express – Panda Express offers freshly cooked cuisine with the consistency of a national brand. Try one of their many diverse menu selections, including meal combos complete with fortune cookie.

* Taco Bell- For something tasty and quick, try Taco Bell’s nachos, burritos or soft tacos.

* Sbarros – A popular late night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center near…

* StormSurge Caf

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Five of the greatest football players of all time were inducted into the Miami Hurricanes Ring of Ho ...

View photos from the Georgia Tech at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Mia ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...