SG holds Town Hall Meeting

Last Wednesday, SG Senate started a new series of Town Hall meetings that are scheduled to take place throughout the academic year. Meetings will serve as a time for students to get to know the senators who are representing them, to find out what projects they are working on and to voice their concerns. Guest speakers included administrators from the departments of dining and parking. A representative from housing was scheduled to appear, but could not make it to the meeting. All students were encouraged to attend. Some of the concerns brought up by students: included Chartwell’s hours, cart vendor locations and shuttle stop concerns. The Miami Hurricane will report on each of these issues in upcoming issues of the paper.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...