Hunting for Eggs:

The University of Miami’s Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Association in conjunction with the University of Miami’s chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated and SG hosted an Easter Egg Hunt this Sunday, April 20 on the UC Green. The event was open to all students, and the coordinating organizations invited children from local shelters and schools to participate in this great event. Participants enjoyed the events and the children went home happy. Parents were appreciative of the efforts of UM and of all the students who organized the event.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...