eye filler: The Slackers in Miami. Let us welcome back ska

Ah yes, the Slackers. It seems like only six years ago when we were in middle school, listening to bands on Epitaph records. Tim Armstrong wasn’t in a rap-punk band (anarchy dawg!) and Voodoo Glow Skulls were busy wrestling with “Fat Randy.” But the Slackers, hey mon, they still have the flavor no matter what label their ska sound is distributed on. They performed at Churchill’s last Sunday.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...