Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor:

As the Associate Masters of Hecht Residential College, we were pleased to read your Hurricane Administrative Spotlight of Keith “Fletch” Fletcher (April 8). We have benefited first hand from his preparation and professionalism and know that the Hecht community and UM students in general greatly profit from his presence on campus. It has been a pleasure to work with him this year and we look forward to developing further the collaboration between faculty and Residence Hall staff in the residential colleges.

Jeffrey Shoulson, Associate Professor of English
Maria Galli Stampino, Assistant Professor of Italian and French
Associate Masters, Hecht Residential College

View photos as Miami Hurricanes Coach Jim Morris ends 41-year career on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at M ...

The sullen, charcoal sky opened with a vengeance Saturday afternoon at Mark Light Field in Coral Gab ...

Hurricanes football aficionados: How does another College GameDay at the University of Miami campus ...

Get out your calendars once again, UM football fans. The Atlantic Coast Conference has announced the ...

Lonnie Walker IV, so eager to begin his professional basketball career that he left the University o ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Maintenance mechanic Milton Davis has kept UM housing humming for decades. ...

After 25 years, head coach Jim Morris had just one request for the pregame festivities for his final ...

In honor of Jim Morris' final regular season game as head coach at Miami on Saturday, May 19, t ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry struck out 11 to help lead the Hurricanes to their 10thstraight ...

Check out over 60 of the top pictures from the Miami women's tennis team's matchup with to ...

Due to inclement weather expected in the area, the Miami baseball program announced game time for Fr ...