Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor:

As the Associate Masters of Hecht Residential College, we were pleased to read your Hurricane Administrative Spotlight of Keith “Fletch” Fletcher (April 8). We have benefited first hand from his preparation and professionalism and know that the Hecht community and UM students in general greatly profit from his presence on campus. It has been a pleasure to work with him this year and we look forward to developing further the collaboration between faculty and Residence Hall staff in the residential colleges.

Jeffrey Shoulson, Associate Professor of English
Maria Galli Stampino, Assistant Professor of Italian and French
Associate Masters, Hecht Residential College

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...