Greek Week 2003: A Celebration of Global Proportions

GREEK WEEK CALENDAR

Wednesday April 2
at 7 p.m. on the UC patio-

Don’t miss Organized Cheer, Singled Out, Junkanoo
and a canned food drive to benefit Farm Share.

Friday April 4
at 6 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms-

Be ready to be surprised at the Mystery Event. Theme TBA.

Saturday April 5
from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Rat-

Celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square
with a Dance-a-thon and Say What Songfest.

Sunday April 6
at 3 p.m. at the Rat-

Greek Week ends with a bang, if you’re lucky,
at Fantasy Fest in Key West.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...