Fashion Week hits SoBe: Deluxe glam and hot tans

Miami fashionistas, models and international fashion designers glammed up for 5th annual Fashion Week of the Americas at the posh Roney Palace Resort in Miami Beach. Decked in sensual clothing and couture fashions, Miamians took over 23rd and 24th Street of Collins Avenue with their gorgeous, Manoloesque spiked stilettos and competitive fashion sense.

Local Latin beauties could have easily been mistaken for the week’s equally gorgeous, voluptuous models, with lots of lacy, see-through, “I cover nothing,” tops and body-fitting bottoms that cross eyes. And as if you cared, there were plenty of tan men who preferred watching catwalks to fighting, cosied up next to rolled-up issues of Vogue en Espa

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...