Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Don’t forget about the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline to enter is today by 3pm and the tournament will be run tomorrow at the Wellness Center. It is only $25 per team and you will have a chance to win some great prizes if you win the tournament or even other chances to win prizes with various activities throughout the day.

Basketball Playoffs are over! By the time you read this, the 2003 playoffs will be finished and we have crowned our Co-Rec champion, Women’s champion, and our men’s champion. Here are the teams that were still alive as of Wednesday:
Co-Rec: The Team = Champions
Women: Wahine vs. Delta Phi Epsilon for the Women’s Championship
Greek: Pi Kappa Alpha vs. Alpha Epsilon Pi for the Greek Championship
Men: Team Cubano vs. Diaper Dandies for the Men’s Independent Championship

Here are the players that have been named to the All-Star teams that will compete against FIU on April 10 here at the Wellness Center:

Men’s: Hilton Napoleon, Sean O’Neill, Gary Pinnock, Craig Thompson, Che Scott, Jason Esteves, Robert Bolden, Mike Turino, Michael Whitehead, Keaton Copeland, Lee Butler, Gerard Wise, Jay Devore, Clifford Carter

Greek: Jeff Pon, Ray Guthrie, Marc Schuster, Jason Cammerota, Brett McCullough, Dax Pedraza, Ruben Rivera, Lee Sutta, Reid Heidenry, Jordan Kaplan, Kevin McConnell, Chris Moore, Dan McBride, Fred Daves

Women’s: Maisa Kiala, Dwon Higgins, Chelsea Brewer, Mariko Minamoto, Erin Farmer, Kerry Dunn, Rachel Basford, Amy Omae, Kim Greene, Lauren Diaz, Cristina Abboud, Jennifer Clemente

Basketball Playoffs:
Team Cubano – 57
Relentless – 56

Surs Flow – 60
Walsh 7 – 33

Diaper Dandies – 53
Complete – 39

Midwest Connex – 50
Get Money – 36

Team Cubano – 60
Surs Flow – 41

Diaper Dandies – 41
Midwest Connex – 38

Pi Kappa Alpha – 46
Alpha Sigma Phi – 38

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 50
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 42

Delta Phi Epsilon – 54
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 11

The Team – 33 (Champions)
And 1 Ballers – 31

Volleyball:
The Intimidators – 2
The Dirty Kneepads – 0

Da Kine – 2
Wild Sets – 1

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Delta Gamma – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Kappa Sigma – 0

Phi Delta Theta – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 2
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 0

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...