Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Don’t forget about the Hoops For Hunger 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament! The deadline to enter is today by 3pm and the tournament will be run tomorrow at the Wellness Center. It is only $25 per team and you will have a chance to win some great prizes if you win the tournament or even other chances to win prizes with various activities throughout the day.

Basketball Playoffs are over! By the time you read this, the 2003 playoffs will be finished and we have crowned our Co-Rec champion, Women’s champion, and our men’s champion. Here are the teams that were still alive as of Wednesday:
Co-Rec: The Team = Champions
Women: Wahine vs. Delta Phi Epsilon for the Women’s Championship
Greek: Pi Kappa Alpha vs. Alpha Epsilon Pi for the Greek Championship
Men: Team Cubano vs. Diaper Dandies for the Men’s Independent Championship

Here are the players that have been named to the All-Star teams that will compete against FIU on April 10 here at the Wellness Center:

Men’s: Hilton Napoleon, Sean O’Neill, Gary Pinnock, Craig Thompson, Che Scott, Jason Esteves, Robert Bolden, Mike Turino, Michael Whitehead, Keaton Copeland, Lee Butler, Gerard Wise, Jay Devore, Clifford Carter

Greek: Jeff Pon, Ray Guthrie, Marc Schuster, Jason Cammerota, Brett McCullough, Dax Pedraza, Ruben Rivera, Lee Sutta, Reid Heidenry, Jordan Kaplan, Kevin McConnell, Chris Moore, Dan McBride, Fred Daves

Women’s: Maisa Kiala, Dwon Higgins, Chelsea Brewer, Mariko Minamoto, Erin Farmer, Kerry Dunn, Rachel Basford, Amy Omae, Kim Greene, Lauren Diaz, Cristina Abboud, Jennifer Clemente

Basketball Playoffs:
Team Cubano – 57
Relentless – 56

Surs Flow – 60
Walsh 7 – 33

Diaper Dandies – 53
Complete – 39

Midwest Connex – 50
Get Money – 36

Team Cubano – 60
Surs Flow – 41

Diaper Dandies – 41
Midwest Connex – 38

Pi Kappa Alpha – 46
Alpha Sigma Phi – 38

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 50
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 42

Delta Phi Epsilon – 54
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 11

The Team – 33 (Champions)
And 1 Ballers – 31

Volleyball:
The Intimidators – 2
The Dirty Kneepads – 0

Da Kine – 2
Wild Sets – 1

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Delta Gamma – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Kappa Sigma – 0

Phi Delta Theta – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 2
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 0

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...