eye filler: ?uestlove spins “Bad Boys” for an inner circle

This past Tuesday, ?uestlove from the Roots nestled up in the DJ booth at Life & Art’s choice hangout, the Creek (located on 2360 Collins Ave) to spin some tunes (lots of hip hop, the theme from “Cops”) throughout the warm Miami night.

After downing so many cans of Becks, we’re surprised our photographer Dan Ruth didn’t shoot two rolls of Afro. DJ Third World (not pictured)hopped on a flight from India to get “Absolutin” with the locals.

“Right now kids starving all over [sic]world and Miami parties hard, so hard. I love Winter Music Conference, I love you all.” This kid is going to be on the cover of the Fader, he’s that excellent.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...