eye filler: ?uestlove spins “Bad Boys” for an inner circle

This past Tuesday, ?uestlove from the Roots nestled up in the DJ booth at Life & Art’s choice hangout, the Creek (located on 2360 Collins Ave) to spin some tunes (lots of hip hop, the theme from “Cops”) throughout the warm Miami night.

After downing so many cans of Becks, we’re surprised our photographer Dan Ruth didn’t shoot two rolls of Afro. DJ Third World (not pictured)hopped on a flight from India to get “Absolutin” with the locals.

“Right now kids starving all over [sic]world and Miami parties hard, so hard. I love Winter Music Conference, I love you all.” This kid is going to be on the cover of the Fader, he’s that excellent.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...