Winter Music Conference Calendar

Save some room in your beer gut during spring break for the Winter Music Conference, which swarms Miami Beach on March 18-22. Our coverage this year will be unparalleled – trust us (to be safe, this time we’re not throwing the parties). Here’s where we’ll be. Be safe.

March 18

Billboard Live – Urb party – Prince Paul, Peaches
Pure Lounge – Missy Elliott & Fabolous

March 19

Goddess – Jazzy Jeff, DJ Spinna (heard rumors about Pete Rock)
SoHo Lounge – Perversion Party – www.perversionparty.com

March 20

SoHo Lounge – the Fader party – the Rapture, Princess Superstar, Prince Paul
the Creek (this place is sick!)- XLR8R party – Beans, Funky Lowlives
Club Space – Sasha & Digweed

March 21

SoHo Lounge – Vice party – Adult, James Murphy (DFA), Justine D (Motherfucker NYC)
Level – Big Shot party – Dieselboy, the Allies (DJ Craze, A-trak)
Nikki Beach – Astralwerks party – Royksopp, VHS or Beta

March 22

Ultrafest (the Streets, Underworld) versus Infiltrate 5.0 (we’ll be @ Infiltrate)

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team fought valiantly at the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center, but ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...