Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders

Intramural Softball, Indoor Soccer, and Team Billiards deadline will be the Wednesday after Spring Break! Be sure to stop by the Wellness Center with your $20 to sign up a team. Also, if you don’t have enough people to form a team, be sure to sign up as a free agent.

Basketball Playoffs are well underway and the brackets are filling up! Here are the final teams still alive in each of their respective brackets:
Co-Rec: The Team vs. And 1 Ballers for the Championship
Women: Wahine vs. UBS Girls for the Independent Championship
Panhellenic: Delta Phi Epsilon vs. Kappa Kappa Gamma for the Championship
Greek: The Elite 8 are Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Alpha Mu, Alpha Sigma Phi, Zeta Beta Tau, Alpha Epsilon Pi, Lambda Chi Alpha, Phi Delta Theta, and Sigma Phi Epsilon
Men: The Elite 8 are Team Cubano, Relentless, Surs Flow, Walsh 7, Diaper Dandies, Complete, Get Money, Midwest Connex

Basketball Playoffs
Below the Rim – 38
We Suck – 33

The Team – 46
Below the Rim – 38

And 1 Ballers – 47
Monster Balls – 21

Wahine – 38
Women Gunners – 7

UBS Girls – 33
Big Daddy Abraham – 31

Kappa Kappa Gamma – 53
Zeta Tau Alpha – 29

Sigma Alpha Mu – 50
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 25

Lambda Chi Alpha – 49
Kappa Sigma – 39

Phi Delta Theta – 38
Sigma Chi – 24

Team Cubano – 63
12 Angry Men – 45

Relentless – 39
OJU Top Shottas – 30

Surs Flow – 61
Shooting Stars – 43

Walsh 7 – 48
Got It Locked – 44

Diaper Dandies – 55
Benevento All-Stars – 41

Complete – 59
Chokers – 49

Get Money – 67
Above the Rim – 54

Midwest Connex – 76
2L Scrubs – 41

Volleyball

The Dirty Kneepads – 2
Biohazards – 0

Cremasteria – 2
Penetrators – 1

Commandos – 2
Free Agentz – 0

Law – 2
Micro-orchidism – 0

Latin Kids – 2
Wahine – 1

Kane – 2
GBSA – 0

Horse Pen 15 – 2
Liquid Courage – 0

Bump Set Spike – 2
Invincible – 0

Free Ballin’ – 2
Da Kine – 1

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 1

Phi Delta Theta – 2
Lambda Chi Alpha – 0

Kappa Sigma – 2
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 0

Pi Kappa Alpha – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 0

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...