eye filler: Mardi Gras shenanigans

L&A made sure we had Mardi Gras coverage on lock. But where are the girls wearing this spring’s skimpiest bead fashions you ask? We don’t know either ladies.

Our photographer, Chris Howard, went the artsy route, which is actually ok. The photo of the religious fanatics protesting like college war protesters is definitely a keeper. There were more people working to refreshen our souls than ever this year.

Other than that, we have a bearded, bald dude posing in front of kegs, a tasty feast New Orleans creature-style, and some guys who are definitely getting more play than Murs. Tha last pic? Shrug.

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA National Player to Watch hon ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano will face Arkansas' Osca ...

The bracket for the NCAA Singles Championship is set and Miami sophomore Estela Perez-Somarriba will ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...