eye filler: Mardi Gras shenanigans

L&A made sure we had Mardi Gras coverage on lock. But where are the girls wearing this spring’s skimpiest bead fashions you ask? We don’t know either ladies.

Our photographer, Chris Howard, went the artsy route, which is actually ok. The photo of the religious fanatics protesting like college war protesters is definitely a keeper. There were more people working to refreshen our souls than ever this year.

Other than that, we have a bearded, bald dude posing in front of kegs, a tasty feast New Orleans creature-style, and some guys who are definitely getting more play than Murs. Tha last pic? Shrug.

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...