eye filler: Mardi Gras shenanigans

L&A made sure we had Mardi Gras coverage on lock. But where are the girls wearing this spring’s skimpiest bead fashions you ask? We don’t know either ladies.

Our photographer, Chris Howard, went the artsy route, which is actually ok. The photo of the religious fanatics protesting like college war protesters is definitely a keeper. There were more people working to refreshen our souls than ever this year.

Other than that, we have a bearded, bald dude posing in front of kegs, a tasty feast New Orleans creature-style, and some guys who are definitely getting more play than Murs. Tha last pic? Shrug.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...