Campus Calendar

The annual Education Career Fair will be at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Representatives from school districts will be on campus to meet with students about job opportunities. In addition to the fair, many of these organizations will be conducting interviews so don’t miss out! You can get event details and a list of participating schools at

Don’t miss your chance to be on the Hispanic Heritage Month executive board. Applications are due today in Multicultural Student Affairs, building 21-P.

Women’s tennis takes on University of Virginia at noon at the Schiff Tennis Center.

Want to get a discount to the bookstore? Then be sure to go to the Men’s basketball game at 9 p.m. This will be their final home game of the season taking on St. John’s. Not only will there be a Follett promotion at half time to win discounts, but the executive chef at the Convocation Center will bake giant chocolate chip cookies to commemorate a “sweet” inaugural season and to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week. Cookies will be distributed to all students who attend the game. Don’t forget to wear your beach attire and get to the game early for your cookie.

Stop by the Schiff Tennis Center to see Men’s tennis take on Clemson University at 1 p.m.

Men’s tennis hosts Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

Baseball hosts South Florida at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

Be sure to see the tennis double header when Women’s tennis takes on Boston University at 2 p.m. and men’s tennis takes on American University at 6 p.m. Both matches will be at the Schiff Tennis Center.

Kaplan and the Law offices of Robert Kravitz invite you to a free Immigration Workshop. The seminar will include discussions about student visas, visa issues and green cards. The seminar will be at 6 p.m. at 1320 South Dixie Highway, Suite 100. For more information or to reserve your seat call 1-800-818-9128.

Winter’s over, so gather your bats and balls. It’s time for intramural softball to begin and this is your last chance to sign up. Play begins on March 23. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518

Are you looking for a place to play some pool? If so, be sure to sign up for team billiards. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

Calling all soccer players: No need to worry about getting dirty because it’s indoors! Indoor soccer leagues begin play on March 23 so be sure to sign up. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

Don’t miss your chance to help a good cause and have some fun at the same time. Come on out for the Hoops for Hunger three-on-three basketball tournament! This is your last chance. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

A Week for Life executive board applications are due in UC 240. For more information, call 305-284-GIVE.

Hurricane Productions is proud to present: The Pat McGee Band. Concert will be on the UC Patio at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. The concert is free for UM students. For more info check out the HP website:

UM spring practice begins Tuesday with heavy focus on the quarterback, with N’Kosi Perry and Jarren ...

It was just two and a half short months ago that the Miami Hurricanes walked off the field at Hard R ...

We are seeing another sign of a football program’s growing strength and maturation as Mark Richt unf ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

Keeping a 30-year tradition, graduate students organize a fun-filled Hurricane Challenge for youngst ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

Miami's offense shook off a slow start to the series, and the Hurricanes departed Durham Bulls ...

View some of the best pictures from the No. 31 Miami women's tennis team's 5-2 victory ove ...

The No. 31 Miami women's tennis team posted its seventh win in the past eight outings by toppin ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was just a point away from its first true road victor ...

The University of Miami rowing team closed out its spring opener at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invi ...