Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Intramural Basketball Playoffs are underway and will finish after Spring Break. For the 8th year, the University of Miami’s Intramural epartment will challenge the Florida International University’s in the Crosstown Challenge Basketball Tournament! This is one women’s, greek, and men’s game and the winner of 2 out of 3 games is the champion. UM is on a 2-year winning streak and the tournament will be held at the Wellness Center this year on Thursday, April 10. With all of this said, our teams will be made up of All-Stars from the Intramural leagues. The Intramural staff will select players for the 3 teams and it will be posted here in the Hurricane 2 weeks from now on March 21. The selections will be made and practices will be held so if you are not selected as one of the players, come out on April 10 to root on UM against FIU!

Basketball Playoffs
Women Gunners – 25
!Robbed! – 20

Team Cubano – 50
Pimps & Gigolos – 47

12 Angry Men – 57
GBSA – 37

Relentless – 50
Up In Smoke – 44

OJU Top Shottas – 43
Casador de Pajaro – 38

Surs Flow – 68
Elbows – 37

Shooting Stars – 49
Primetime – 22

Walsh 7 – 44
Team Highlight – 37

Got It Locked – 41
Rythym Method – 37

Diaper Dandies – 45
Club Med – 29

Benevento All-Stars – 46
Wagon Mound 3 – 38

Complete – 41
The Squad – 23

Chokers – 33 (OT)
Booty Jackers – 27

Get Money – 47
All-Stars – 39

Above the Rim – 64
Fuzzy Furze – 60

Midwest Connex – 63
Cleveland Steam – 41

2L Scrubs – 53
Penthouse All-Stars – 42

Volleyball
Alpha Q – 2
Intimidators – 1

The Dirty Kneepads – 2
Captain Country – 0

Law – 2
Commandos – 0

Wahine – 2
Free Agentz – 0

Horse Pen 15 – 2
GBSA – 0

Killing You Softly – 2
PT Playaz – 0

Free Ballin’ – 2
Wild Sets – 0

Da Kine – 2
So Money – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Sigma Delta Tau – 0

Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 2
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 2
Kappa Sigma – 0

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...