eye filler: Revealing duds by Vixen XL5 and art by Ali Prosch at Gen Art’s party closer

Art, fashion and corporations: After once again downing colossal amounts of complimentary Heinekens and vodkas at Gen Art’s closing event at Soho Lounge last Saturday, Life & Art got a front view of the females modeling for Vixen XL5 and men for Dulce De Leche, and observed visual works by Ali Prosch, Katrina Del Mar and others. While DJs spun some ambient breakbeats, we stood around the hipster crowd, snubbing the glowing Chrysler signs and other corporate logos.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team took down Syracuse to record their 750th all-ti ...

Following a promising performance during the fall portion of the 2017-18 campaign, the University of ...

The University of Miami track and field program travels to Texas this week to compete at the Texas T ...

The Miami women's tennis team will begin its 2018 spring season this weekend on its home court. ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...