Vice-Presidental Candidates

Candidate: Julie Beltz
Year in school: Junior
Major: Psychology
Leadership experience: Delta Gamma, Director of WellAware, Vice-President: Panhellenic, Orientation Assistant Orientation Coordinator and Program Coordinator, Artemis: Executive Board, Vagina Monologues / V-Force: Co-Chair, A Week for Life: Publicity Co-Chair. Running in conjunction with Robert Castro and Jason Starr (treasurer). “Making UM better for the students who attend through awareness, education, programming, etc. is a process I’ve always been committed to. Anyone intelligent who has ever worked under a great leader before knows that leadership skills are transferable – and I’ve already proved here at UM that I’m a strong leader.”

Candidate: Aimee Dehbozorgi
Year in School: Junior
Major: Biology, Chemistry
Leadership experience: SG Cabinet, Arts and Sciences senator for two years, Academic Affairs committee chair of Senate, Category Five publicity chair. “Based on my experience on SG I know what changes need to be done and how to go about them.”
nCandidate: Chris Clark
Year in school: Sophomore
Major: Political Science, Psychology
Leadership experience: freshmen and sophomore senator in SG, Fun Day group leader, orientation assistant, Honor Council, Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity , office assistant at the office of VP of student affairs.”As a sophomore I have 2 years of SG leadership and experience. I am not looking to change the face of UM I am looking to better the already great aspects of the university. My past experiences enable me to keep my goals. I know how to work with the administration.”

Remember Trent Harris, the Miami Hurricanes' sack leader everyone respected and raved about, th ...

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

University leaders from the Americas explore creating a Hemispheric University Consortium to work to ...

High-tech space helmet technology, a lifelike infant simulator and 3D printing are featured at the U ...

The Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science and NOAA have worked together for more than ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team checks in at No. 39 in the Oracle/ITA rankings Tuesda ...

The Miami women's tennis team moved up two places to No. 15 in this week's Oracle/ITA rank ...

Miami's women's track and field team entered the top-15 in the latest edition of the NCAA ...

Junior righthander Andrew Cabezas was recognized with ACC Pitcher of the Week honors after an outsta ...

Hurricanes record their best round of tournament on Monday. ...