Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
CANE CRAZE is right around the corner! Any student, on campus or off, may participate in this year’s event. The teams are co-rec, 10 girls and 10 guys. The cost is $2 per player on the roster and the deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 25 by 5pm at the Wellness Center. Each player on the roster will receive a free t-shirt and the winners will receive gift certificates to the Big Cheese as well as other great prizes. The event is run similar to Sports Fest although in this format each team must risk a different amount of points per game of every match. The team that manages their points the best will become the 2003 Cane Craze Champion!

Basketball:
Ballers – 29
The Ben-Jaimins – 21

D League – 43
Floor 1 Ballers – 34

Ballers – 33
D-League – 30

The Ben-Jaimins – 56
Lambda Chi B – 40

12 Angry Men – 40
Griswalds – 33

UBS Girls – 28
Big Daddy Abraham – 23

Pimps & Gigilos – 39
Famous Guys – 24

Team Highlight – 42
Miami Hurrigangstars – 36

OJU Top Shottas – 48
Down with Brown – 36

Pi Kappa Alpha – 61
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 48

Lambda Chi Alpha – 42
Phi Delta Theta – 28

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 57
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 10

Zeta Beta Tau – 55
Kappa Sigma – 28

Got It Locked – 51
Walsh 7 – 23

Surs Flow – 50
Casador de Pajaro – 37

Sons of – 39
Punishers – 28

GBSA – 61
RT 9’ers – 11

Donkey – 53
Above the Rim – 42

Below the Rim – 37
Co-Fuzzy Furze – 32

2L Scrubs – 62
No Fear – 35

Downtown – 50
The Boodroskis – 45

Delta Phi Epsilon – 58
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 8

Diaper Dandies – 67
Jazz – 29

Cleveland Steam – 29
Chokers – 22

Midwest Connex – 83
Ruff Ryders – 37

Get Money – 72
Mongooses – 33

Booty Jackers – 59
Penthouse All-Stars 2 – 33

Benevento All-Stars – 45
Penthouse All-Stars – 41

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...