Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
CANE CRAZE is right around the corner! Any student, on campus or off, may participate in this year’s event. The teams are co-rec, 10 girls and 10 guys. The cost is $2 per player on the roster and the deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 25 by 5pm at the Wellness Center. Each player on the roster will receive a free t-shirt and the winners will receive gift certificates to the Big Cheese as well as other great prizes. The event is run similar to Sports Fest although in this format each team must risk a different amount of points per game of every match. The team that manages their points the best will become the 2003 Cane Craze Champion!

Basketball:
Ballers – 29
The Ben-Jaimins – 21

D League – 43
Floor 1 Ballers – 34

Ballers – 33
D-League – 30

The Ben-Jaimins – 56
Lambda Chi B – 40

12 Angry Men – 40
Griswalds – 33

UBS Girls – 28
Big Daddy Abraham – 23

Pimps & Gigilos – 39
Famous Guys – 24

Team Highlight – 42
Miami Hurrigangstars – 36

OJU Top Shottas – 48
Down with Brown – 36

Pi Kappa Alpha – 61
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 48

Lambda Chi Alpha – 42
Phi Delta Theta – 28

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 57
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 10

Zeta Beta Tau – 55
Kappa Sigma – 28

Got It Locked – 51
Walsh 7 – 23

Surs Flow – 50
Casador de Pajaro – 37

Sons of – 39
Punishers – 28

GBSA – 61
RT 9’ers – 11

Donkey – 53
Above the Rim – 42

Below the Rim – 37
Co-Fuzzy Furze – 32

2L Scrubs – 62
No Fear – 35

Downtown – 50
The Boodroskis – 45

Delta Phi Epsilon – 58
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 8

Diaper Dandies – 67
Jazz – 29

Cleveland Steam – 29
Chokers – 22

Midwest Connex – 83
Ruff Ryders – 37

Get Money – 72
Mongooses – 33

Booty Jackers – 59
Penthouse All-Stars 2 – 33

Benevento All-Stars – 45
Penthouse All-Stars – 41

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...