Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
You think you can shoot the rock? Can you drain a shot from downtown? How about hitting the trifecta with pressure? Here is your chance to prove you got game during the 3-point shootout contest at the Wellness Center. On February 18-20, the Intramural Department will conduct the preliminary rounds of the 3-point shootout where the finalists will compete at a UM varsity basketball game at the Convocation Center!
Anyone interested in Volleyball? Officials or to play it is just around the corner. Officials training is February 17 and 18 at 5pm at the Wellness Center and the entry deadline is February 19 by 5pm!

Basketball
Griswalds – 36
Elbows – 31

Up In Smoke – 31
Drive By – 12

We Suck – 36
Monster Balls – 30

Big Daddy Abraham – 36
Women Gunners – 22

Wahine – 30
!Robbed! – 4

Pimps and Gigilos – 38
Primetime – 33

Team Cubano – 70
Shooting Stars – 31

Down with Brown – 40
SBA – 25

Alpha Epsilon Pi – 46
Phi Delta Theta – 19

Alpha Sigma Phi – 51
Lambda Chi Alpha – 30
Sigma Chi – 40
Sigma Alpha Mu – 29

Zeta Beta Tau – 56
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 5

Got It Locked – 40 (OT)
Casador de Pajaro – 34

Surs Flow – 40
Relentless – 24

GBSA – 39
Sons of – 32

Rythym Method – 49
RT9ers – 26

Complete – 55
Fuzzy Furze – 54

Club Med – 47
Macro-orchidism – 23

The Squad – 25
Night Riders – 22

Above the Rim – 35
Donkey – 32

Co-Fuzzy Furze – 42
Below the Rim – 36

And 1 Ballers – 53
Chicks N Sticks – 19

The Boodroskis – 42
No Fear – 31

Delta Phi Epsilon – 39
Delta Delta Delta – 6

Diaper Dandies – 44
Chokers – 31

Cleveland Steam – 40
Knights – 36

All-Stars – 66
Mongooses – 15

Get Money – 45
Midwest Connex – 42

Benevento All-Stars – 47
Party House Ponce – 43

Booty Jackers – 35
Penthouse All-Stars -30

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The Canes won four events against FGCU on Saturday while also recording a total of 11 top-three fini ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...