Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
You think you can shoot the rock? Can you drain a shot from downtown? How about hitting the trifecta with pressure? Here is your chance to prove you got game during the 3-point shootout contest at the Wellness Center. On February 18-20, the Intramural Department will conduct the preliminary rounds of the 3-point shootout where the finalists will compete at a UM varsity basketball game at the Convocation Center!
Anyone interested in Volleyball? Officials or to play it is just around the corner. Officials training is February 17 and 18 at 5pm at the Wellness Center and the entry deadline is February 19 by 5pm!

Basketball
Griswalds – 36
Elbows – 31

Up In Smoke – 31
Drive By – 12

We Suck – 36
Monster Balls – 30

Big Daddy Abraham – 36
Women Gunners – 22

Wahine – 30
!Robbed! – 4

Pimps and Gigilos – 38
Primetime – 33

Team Cubano – 70
Shooting Stars – 31

Down with Brown – 40
SBA – 25

Alpha Epsilon Pi – 46
Phi Delta Theta – 19

Alpha Sigma Phi – 51
Lambda Chi Alpha – 30
Sigma Chi – 40
Sigma Alpha Mu – 29

Zeta Beta Tau – 56
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 5

Got It Locked – 40 (OT)
Casador de Pajaro – 34

Surs Flow – 40
Relentless – 24

GBSA – 39
Sons of – 32

Rythym Method – 49
RT9ers – 26

Complete – 55
Fuzzy Furze – 54

Club Med – 47
Macro-orchidism – 23

The Squad – 25
Night Riders – 22

Above the Rim – 35
Donkey – 32

Co-Fuzzy Furze – 42
Below the Rim – 36

And 1 Ballers – 53
Chicks N Sticks – 19

The Boodroskis – 42
No Fear – 31

Delta Phi Epsilon – 39
Delta Delta Delta – 6

Diaper Dandies – 44
Chokers – 31

Cleveland Steam – 40
Knights – 36

All-Stars – 66
Mongooses – 15

Get Money – 45
Midwest Connex – 42

Benevento All-Stars – 47
Party House Ponce – 43

Booty Jackers – 35
Penthouse All-Stars -30

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

Miami's women's track and field team entered the top-15 in the latest edition of the NCAA ...

Junior righthander Andrew Cabezas was recognized with ACC Pitcher of the Week honors after an outsta ...

Hurricanes record their best round of tournament on Monday. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team highlighted its Senior Day with a 4-0 sweep against D ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up the regular season with its sixth straight vict ...