Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders

Go to the game, the women’s game that is tonight at the Convocation Center! The Intramural Floor Hockey, Wallyball, and the Innertube Water Polo champions will be recognized at halftime of the game so go out and support the Canes and the student Intramural Champions!

Soccer Playoffs:
Mickey’s – 1
Bahia – 0 (Forfeit)

Reggae Ruffians – 4
Law School – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 4
Sigma Chi – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Phi Delta Theta – 1

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
(PK)
SAAD – 2
Dutch Soccer – 4
3 South – 0

Triple Alt-165 – 1
Macroorchidism – 0

One Touchables – 3 (OT)
Gooooal! – 2

Chess Club – 3
Sesh – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Mickey’s – 1

Reggae Ruffians – 1
ISUM – 0

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...