Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders

Go to the game, the women’s game that is tonight at the Convocation Center! The Intramural Floor Hockey, Wallyball, and the Innertube Water Polo champions will be recognized at halftime of the game so go out and support the Canes and the student Intramural Champions!

Soccer Playoffs:
Mickey’s – 1
Bahia – 0 (Forfeit)

Reggae Ruffians – 4
Law School – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 4
Sigma Chi – 1

Zeta Beta Tau – 3
Phi Delta Theta – 1

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Alpha Sigma Phi – 2
Sigma Alpha Mu – 1

Kirk Tracy Memorial F.C. – 3
SAAD – 2
Dutch Soccer – 4
3 South – 0

Triple Alt-165 – 1
Macroorchidism – 0

One Touchables – 3 (OT)
Gooooal! – 2

Chess Club – 3
Sesh – 0

Soccer for Dummies – 3
Mickey’s – 1

Reggae Ruffians – 1
ISUM – 0

It was just two and a half short months ago that the Miami Hurricanes walked off the field at Hard R ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

Keeping a 30-year tradition, graduate students organize a fun-filled Hurricane Challenge for youngst ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was just a point away from its first true road victor ...

Miami's offense shook off a slow start to the series, and the Hurricanes departed Durham Bulls ...

The No. 31 Miami women's tennis team posted its seventh win in the past eight outings by toppin ...

The University of Miami rowing team closed out its spring opener at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invi ...

The Canes closed out the Hurricane Invitational with a strong showing on the track and in the field ...