Campus Calendar

TODAY
From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the University of Miami School of Law will host an open house for prospective law students. The event will provide students an opportunity to tour the law school complex and to attend panel discussions featuring members of the law school’s faculty, student body and administration. Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. and the first panel is scheduled for 9 a.m. For further information or to register for the open house, visit the School of Law’s webpage at www.law.miami.edu/admissions/reccalendar.html or call the Office of Admissions and Recruiting at 305-284-6746.

Signs, 8 & 10 p.m. @ Cosford Cinema. Sponsored by CAC.

Underclassmen, today’s your last chance to get your yearbook photo taken. There’s no sitting fee or appointment needed–first come, first served. Stop by UC 229 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Ten Spot at the Rat @ 10 p.m. Join us at the Rat for Casino Night and catch MTV’s Real World Las Vegas.

NOVEMBER 27
The Wellness Center will be open from 6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

Organizations must RSVP online at www.miami.edu/coso by today to be a part of the C.O.S.O Spring Involvement Fair on Thursday, Jan. 23 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the UC patio.

NOVEMBER 28
The Wellness Center will be closed today.

Second Thursdays are Gallery Night on Miami Beach from 6 – 9 p.m. Tour Miami Beach art galleries via shuttle bus, free of charge, the second Thursday of every month. Call 305-673-7500 for more information.

NOVEMBER 29
The Wellness Center will be open from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. today.

The Bank will be premiering at Cosford Cinema at 7:30 p.m. A brilliant young mathematician (David Wenham) is on the verge of discovering a formula that could predict fluctuations of the stock market when he is taken under the wing of Slick Banker Simon O’Reilley (Anthony La Paglia). In this world ripe for avarice and corruption, these two men will initiate one of the biggest banking scandals in decades.

NOVEMBER 30

DECEMBER 1
The first Friday of each month, art lovers are toured via mini-bus limousine to Coral Gables art galleries and Books & Books bookstore from 7 – 10 p.m. Buses run continuously throughout the evening, allowing guests to spend as much time at each stop as they like. Call 305-444-4493 for details and more information.

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

View photos from the Syracuse at Miam ibasketball game on Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018, in Coral Gables. ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga took the opportunity after Saturday’s 62-55 loss ...

A bunch of Miami Hurricane youngsters — and one former Gator-turned-Cane — made the University of Mi ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

A panel of University of Miami faculty talked about the impacts of climate change during a meeting o ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team fought valiantly at the Hawkins Indoor Tennis Center, but ...

Hurricanes and Fighting Irish play at 7 p.m. Monday. ...