The Miami Hurricane Top 25 Poll

1. The University of Miami
2. Ohio State
3. Washington State
4. Iowa
5. Oklahoma
6. Georgia
7. USC
8. Notre Dame
9. Alabama
10. Kansas State
11. Texas
12. Michigan
13. Virginia Tech
14. FSU
15. Penn State
16. Colorado
17. Maryland
18. Pittsburgh
19. Colorado State
20. Florida
21. TCU
22. Boise State
23. Texas Tech
24. LSU
25. UCLA

Sophomore Bruce Brown announced Thursday that he has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft, the University ...

Lots of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday, with the second spring practice session set for Thursday mo ...

The battle for the University of Miami quarterback job began in earnest with the start of spring pra ...

A six-pack of UM notes from the first day of spring football on Tuesday: • UM’s first-team offensive ...

UM spring practice begins Tuesday with heavy focus on the quarterback, with N’Kosi Perry and Jarren ...

Women’s Commission’s 47th annual breakfast honors those who stand up to make a difference for women ...

The Kislak Center opens, aims to advance new forms of scholarship and build bridges across the Unive ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s Miami-spiced book talk spotlighted the One Book, One U initiative. ...

As part of the “It’s On Us” initiative, the former vice president urged the UM community to help com ...

Haitian-born Henri Ford’s incredible journey to the deanship of the Miller School of Medicine. ...

Chalk round two up to Raymond Gil, who made amends with a walk-off single to send the Hurricanes pas ...

The Hurricanes set two school records in the men's throws and had two female student-athletes p ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was on the verge of knocking down top-ranked Wake For ...

The University of Miami volleyball team hosts Florida Atlantic University at the James L. Knight Spo ...

The University of Miami Hurricane Club is excited to announce the official 2018 Building Champions S ...